Tuesday

What is Silent Bacon?


Silent Bacon is a new website devoted to figuring out exactly what Silent Bacon is. A friend of mine came up with the term and I quickly found that the domain was available. I snatched it up and decided that we owed the public to at least have something for you to look at (It was previously linked to my wife and I's personal website).

When trying to come up with a mental image of Silent Bacon, I could only think of either a fresh piece of bacon in the butcher's display or a piece of bacon just finished with the sizzle of the frying pan, waiting to be crunched during consumption.

What is Silent Bacon to you? As we go on this adventure together and develop a definition/explanation/observation of what this all means we hope you will chime in with a comment/question/thought/answer on Silent Bacon

No comments:

Post a Comment